Grand International Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 13, 2013
Lynn Creek Park,
Gramd Prairie, Texas
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (40.00 miles) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: Ironhead Race Productions
- Website: http://www.ironheadrp.com/ironbrothers/index.html
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Olympic Distance Racing is back in the DFW Metroplex! After 5 years we are pleased to announce the Grand International Triathlon: 1500 meter swim-40 km bike and 10 km run will provide everyone a tremendous experience! Swim in clean Joe Pool Lake, cycle on wide fast clean roads and run a flat fast 10 km all inside the park. USA Triathlon sanctioned.
Ironhead Dallas: Race 2 of the Ironhead Triple Challenge
This race is the second event of the Triple Challenge and is a perfect fit for those wishing to attempt their first Half. Flat and fast bike & Run. Swim is very similar to PrairieMan in it's layout. Finisher mugs to all event finishers. Also final tune-up for PrairieMan Half Ironman on Sept 9.
ITU Draft legal racing: Texas Style
First Draft Legal Juniors Event in the DFW Metroplex; 500 meter swim-20 km flat and fast bike-5 km flat and fast run. USA Triathlon Sanctioned.
ITU Draft Legal Event
Ironhead Dallas is proud to present the first ever Draft Legal Juniors event in the DFW Metroplex. Limited to Juniors ages 13-19. This event is USA Triathlon Sanctioned. There are no refunds and all athletes are required to pick up their own packets prior to the race. Bike and run course is falt and fast, bike course is partially closed to traffic.
Members who are scheduled to race: Bouvsgrl, bwetherbee, Farms, timtroup, twomarks