Golden State Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: October 12, 2014
- Address: Discovery Park,
Sacramento, California Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (880.00 yards) Bike (15.00 miles) Run (3.00 miles)
- Organization: TBF Racing
- Website: http://www.totalbodyfitness.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The Golden State Triathlon is California's Only Criterium Style Sprint Triathlon with a Draft Legal Three-loop bike course and a Post race party with beer garden. There is also a Multi-Sport expo and Awards Five-deep in each age group, plus the Super Sprint Triathlon starting at 8 am.
The race starts from the beach in Discovery Park, across the bridge from the Transition area, finish line and athlete parking. The swim will be a half-mile in the American River, starting upstream and ending downstream on the opposite side of the American River. There is a sand staircase up the riverbank to the transition area.
- Members who are scheduled to race: cavoloshin, christianhund, zmnolan