Lake in the Hills Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 15, 2014
- Address: ,
Lake In The Hills, Illinois Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (880.00 yards) Bike (15.50 miles) Run (4.00 miles)
- Organization: Lake in the Hills Parks & Recreation Dept.
- Website: http://www.lith.org/parksrec/page/triathlon
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: "Big City Event with a Small Town Atmosphere" The Course is 2O.O miles and starts at 6:30 a.m.
Swim Course (.5 mile) The open water swim is in Woods Creek Lake. The average water temperature in June is 65 degrees, and wetsuits are optional for all swimmers. The swim course will be guarded by American Red Cross Certified Lifeguards.
Bike Course (15.5 miles) The bike course will go west on Miller and north on Haligus Road, and then back to T-2. Roads are rolling with a few steep hills. For the safety of all riders, DRAFTING is prohibited and self-patrolling is recommended. The roads will be policed; however, traffic will be allowed on the course. Please be cautious of traffic.
Run Course (4.0 miles) The run course is through residential streets and a scenic bike path. There will be three water stops on the course.
- Members who are scheduled to race: arlenmba, carrie639, email@example.com, ec1974, Lyoshka, seiken