CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 13, 2014
- Address: Tamarack State Beach,
Carlsbad, California Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (1000.00 meters) Bike (25.00 kms) Run (3.10 miles)
- Organization: City of Carlsbad
- Website: http://www.carlsbadca.gov/services/departments/parksandrec/sports/triathlon/Pages/default.aspx
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The Carlsbad Triathlon ranks in the world's top five longest running triathlons. The course begins at Tamarack Surf Beach, and follows the coastline of Carlsbad, past scenic beaches, lagoons and a wildlife preserve. The triathlon boasts a calm ocean swim, a rolling bike course and a smooth run for the finish.
This race is for everybody: from first-timers to the elites, and their friends and family! The race begins with an open-water ocean swim, which is well-marked with buoys. The swim is followed by a bike course, and the race finishes with a run along the beautiful Pacific Ocean coastline. The roads are wide and completely closed to traffic-very safe! The course is mostly flat with a couple of rolling areas.
- Members who are scheduled to race: agrillo14, Avlopez97, calisurf, dioneleone, eabeam, fredlocs, Joe Hoffman, mazyk, mikesaracino, mykeelyksit, sukdisrikan, TriStephanie, zolljames