Winter Duathlon:Hagan Stone Park
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: February 20, 2010
- Address: Hagan Stone Park,
Greensboro, North Carolina Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Duathlon (Winter)
- Distances: Run (2.20 miles) Bike (14.00 miles) Run (2.20 miles)
- Organization: Off'N Running
- Website: http://offnrunningsports.com
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The winter duathlon series is designed for all levels of athletes. The more experienced participants can keep sharp all year long by racing in the winter. The beginner triathlete/duathlete has the opportunity to try a race in a low key environment before the summer season.
The race features fantastic pine needle run course. The bike course is a 2 loop road course on lightly traveled roads. This is a road bike duathlon but hybrid and mountain bikes are also allowed.
- Members who are scheduled to race: