CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: October 12, 2014
- Address: 3737 Valley Vista Road,
Walnut Creek, California Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (450.00 yards) Bike (13.10 miles) Run (2.92 miles)
- Organization: TriFREAKS, Inc.
- Website: http://trifreaks.com/
- Contact email: info@TriFREAKS.com
- Description: For this year the course for DiabloMan has changed slightly. Mount Diablo State Park has asked us to move the run off the road partially, so only one way foot traffic will be on the paved course. As a result we have moved the T2 transition area to the large parking lot on the top of Mount Diablo. This makes the bike portion a little longer for a true 13.1 sprint ride, allows us to have more room, and makes the first section of the run flat and then downhill. The run course will be 2.9 miles. For further information on the bike and run courses, see the appropriate sections below. All in all we feel this is a better course, that will keep the run challenging, make it safer and hopefully more rewarding and enjoyable.
- Members who are scheduled to race: bgrider7, just4fun, pmillard, Uncle Dbo, xeruso, zmnolan