Power Sprint Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: May 21, 2017
11255 Nuckols Road,
Glen Allen, Virginia
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (300.00 meters) Bike (12.00 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Richmond Multisports
- Website: http://gotoelevenracing.com/race-calendar/groundforce-it-power-sprint-triathlon.aspx
- Contact email: 411@RichmondMultisports.com
- Description: Swim: 300 meter pool "snake" swim (25 meter pool).
Bike: The bike course is a rolling to flat, crazy eight-shaped course through rural parts of Henrico, Hanover, and Goochland Counties. Police & directional volunteers will be at all major intersections. The actual course distance is somewhere between 11.9 - 12.1 depending on what device you use to measure it.
Run: Basically a flat out and back through one of Richmond's premier neighborhoods, Twin Hickory. There will be aid stations at the 1 mile mark, that you will hit again at the 2 mile mark on your way back.
Members who are scheduled to race: