Living History Farms Off Road Race
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: November 19, 2011
11121 Hickman Road,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Run (Other)
- Distances: Run (7.00 miles)
- Organization: Living History Farms Cross Country Race
- Website: http://fitnesssports.com/November_races/LivHistFarms/lhf_index.html
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Largest Cross Country Race in the nation!
The 33rd Living History Farms race celebrates your running with a Hot Post Race Meal brought to you by the Iowa Beef Industry Council and the Iowa Machine Shed Restaurant, VIP packet pick-up, chip timing, and youth runs, You will again be challenged by the world’s richest farm land as you wade through creeks, dodge farm animals and claw your way to the top of gullies with 7500 (limit) other runners of questionable senses. It’s a great way to end the racing season and experience running stories to re-live and re-tell throughout the winter. Stay for the “Outdoors in November” post race lunch, door prizes and awards ceremony.
Events / Start Times:
• 9:00 a.m. 7-Mile Race starts adjacent to the Visitor's Center.
• 10:45 a.m. Youth Races start near the awards stage.
Members who are scheduled to race: Hubbie, keenan, rreischl, Strom222