Washington Olympic Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 25, 2015
- Address: 300 Riverside Drive ,
Washington, North Carolina Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (26.00 miles) Run (6.20 miles)
- Organization: FS Series
- Website: http://fsseries.com
- Contact email:
- Description: The triangular clockwise swim will be in the Pamlico River, a river off the Pamlico Sound. The swim is slightly salty and has a little current. The swim exits onto a sandy beach that is less than 25 yards from transition area.
The 26 (Olympic) and 12 (Sprint) miles bike courses are completely flat loop courses starting in Washington Park then riding through Beaufort County. The bike courses have smooth surface.You should be able to PR these bike courses!
The Olympic and Sprint run course will be an out and back through downtown Washington Waterfront! The Olympic will do 2 loops and the Sprint a straight out and back. Water stations are provided at the transition area exit, 1 mile mark and the run turnaround. The finish line is across the street from the transition area.
- Members who are scheduled to race: sincgars