CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: May 04, 2013
- Address: Bowdoin College,
Brunswick, Maine Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Duathlon (Standard)
- Organization: Tri-Maine
- Website: http://www.tri-maine.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: First 2 mile run - will be a shortened version of the second run, with only half a lap of the trail. The bike, run, and transition will be the same as the triathlon. The Duathlon will begin at approximately 9am.
11.5 mile loop course with rolling/flat terrain and ocean views on low traffic country roads. There are no aid stations, but there will be lead and sweep vehicles.
3 mile off and on road course. Wide trails and quiet neighborhood streets. There will be aid stations approximately every 1 mile. This year's route will have one and a half laps of the trail.
- Members who are scheduled to race: