CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 01, 2012
- Address: 3688 Southdown Mandalay Rd.,
Houma, Louisiana Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Organization: Tarpon Triathlon
- Website: http://www.tarpontri.net/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: This is a sprint distance triathlon in South Louisiana. The swim portion of the event is in a pool. The bike and run portions occur on a roadway that follows along the curves of Bayou Black, which makes for a very scenic race.
The race begins with a pool swim. All participants are pre-seeded according to their swim time. It is a staggered start with someone starting the swim portion every 5 seconds. You then proceed to the transition area and on to the bike course which is a 5 mile out and back route along Bayou Black. The run is 1.5 miles out & back along a different portion of Bayou Black.
This is a USAT sanctioned race.
- Members who are scheduled to race: Brungart, ferdawapas