Folsom Long Course Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 08, 2014
Nimbus Flat State Park,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: USA Productions Events
- Website: http://www.usaproductions.org/events/Folsom-Long-Course-Triathlon
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Perfect venue for a triathlon, with clean mountain fresh water and the party occurring in the beautiful Nimbus Flat State Park.
The Folsom Long Course Triathlon is the first Long Course Triathlon to be held in Folsom since we hosted the Caliman full and half triathlons in 2004. This half distance triathlon (1.2 Mile Swim - 56 Mile Bike - 13.1 Mile Run) will have a 2 loop run course and 1 loop bike course. The warm weather and beautiful surroundings in the Northern California area will be your stomping grounds in this first triathlon of the weekend at the Folsom Triathlon festival. Following the event there will be gourmet food, kids events, and raffle prizes that will take your breath away. Come enjoy the race and bring your whole family for the party!
Members who are scheduled to race: EV3110, sdswriter, showarter