Hollis Fast 5k
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 14, 2012
- Address: 19 South Depot Road,
Hollis, New Hampshire Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Run (5k)
- Organization: Hollis Brookline Rotary Club
- Website: http://www.hollisfast5k.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The Hollis Fast 5K race features a unique and scenic course that drops 224 feet from start to finish. The distance is certified by the USATF, but because it drops more than one meter per kilometer, official state and national records do not count. If you beat your state age record, you will receive a waived entry into the 2013 race.
This event features some of the area’s top runners and has received rave reviews from national publications including the “Wall Street Journal” and “Running Times Magazine”. The course is blazing fast. In our five year history, 21 state age group records have been beaten and twenty-nine men and woman have beaten the official state record for their age. The Hollis Fast 5K has been named one of the fastest 5k races in America and the fastest 5K in New England.
- Members who are scheduled to race: SputnikDave