Marathon Ultra Mini Triathlon - Short Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 09, 2012
- Address: ,
Marathon City, Wisconsin Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Organization: Marathon Ultra Mini Triathlon
- Website: http://ultraminitri.org
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Pool swim, rolling hill bike course, challenging road run course.
This unique triathlon offers two tracks of participation: the ultra-mini triathlon and the traditional short triathlon. The ultra -mini distance is set up for families, beginners, teams, supporters of Saul and FNMS, and those wanting to say they completed a triathlon. The traditional distance is set up for those wanting a more challenging opportunity, supporters of Saul and FNMS. Racers begin in a heated pool completing 1/8 mile or 1/4 mile swim. Next, racers move to the 3 mile or 20k bike ride around the Marathon City greater area and finish with a 1/2 mile or 5K run. 100% of money raised goes the Foundation for Nager and Miller Syndromes. Saul Beranek, a Marathon City 6 year old, is the inspiration for this event and has Nager Syndrome.
- Members who are scheduled to race: