Power of Pasco Sprint Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 04, 2012
- Address: Chiawana Park,
Pasco, Washington Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Organization: 3 Rivers Road Runners
- Website: http://3rrr.org/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The race starts with a brisk 1/2 mile swim in the Columbia River along the length of Chiawana Park in Pasco.
From the park we bike a total of 20 km on the roads as follows: head upstream on Court Street and through the Harris' farm (Say hi to the pigs, "oink, oink" and watch out for the chickens.), left on Harris Rd, which bends to the right to become Shoreline Dr, which takes a 90 degree right turn to become Dent Rd, up the little hill on Dent Rd, which bends to the left to hit the turnaround through the housing development, and back the way you came.
The 3 mile run is along the foot paths heading north (upstream) from the park, to a turnaround on Court St, and back to the finish in the park.
- Members who are scheduled to race: fgholloway, kchriste61, nubick