Ironman 70.3 Zell am See Kaprun
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 29, 2015
Zell am See,
- Country: Austria
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (1900.00 meters) Bike (90.00 kms) Run (21.10 kms)
- Organization: World Triathlon Corporation
- Website: http://ironmansalzburg.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The 2015 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship will turn this town into a major triathlon center for the next two years. This year's race will not only provide some insight into the show that athletes from around the world are in for, but will also offer opportunities for athletes to qualify for next year's race.
Located at a sparkling lake and surrounded by mountains covered with green meadows and close to a snow-covered glacier, this event showcases Austria's incredible scenery. The swim takes place in a lake so clean you can drink the water, the new bike course will provide athletes stunning views of the Austrian Alps, while the scenic run course goes along the lake and into the picturesque old town of Zell am See.
Members who are scheduled to race: aussievirgochick, SusieIronTri