Tri Graeagle Olympic Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 01, 2013
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1235.78 yards) Bike (21.00 miles) Run (6.20 miles)
- Organization: Community MultiSport Events
- Website: http://www.communitymultisport.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Tri Graeagle is a USA Triathlon sanctioned event that will occur on Sunday of Labor Day weekend and will include two adult races: 1) Sprint Distance Triathlon; and 2) Olympic Distance Triathlon. A kids dip-n-dash race will be held when the adult sprint race is over.
The Olympic distance course is suitable for intermediate to advanced athletes and will entail a .7 mile swim in the Graeagle Mill Pond, a very challenging 21 mile bike ride up the Gold Lake Road and back down, and a 6.2 mile run up to Plumas Pines and back. The bike and run legs will occur on paved roads. The Olympic course will have two aid stations.
Members who are scheduled to race: