Tri Graeagle Olympic Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 01, 2013
- Address: ,
Graeagle, California Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1235.78 yards) Bike (21.00 miles) Run (6.20 miles)
- Organization: Community MultiSport Events
- Website: http://www.communitymultisport.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Tri Graeagle is a USA Triathlon sanctioned event that will occur on Sunday of Labor Day weekend and will include two adult races: 1) Sprint Distance Triathlon; and 2) Olympic Distance Triathlon. A kids dip-n-dash race will be held when the adult sprint race is over.
The Olympic distance course is suitable for intermediate to advanced athletes and will entail a .7 mile swim in the Graeagle Mill Pond, a very challenging 21 mile bike ride up the Gold Lake Road and back down, and a 6.2 mile run up to Plumas Pines and back. The bike and run legs will occur on paved roads. The Olympic course will have two aid stations.
- Members who are scheduled to race: