CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 02, 2015
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Full Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (4224.00 yards) Bike (112.00 miles) Run (26.20 miles)
- Organization: World Triathlon Corporation
- Website: http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/events/ironman/boulder.aspx#axzz2YUQNlVvY
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The race will start at the Boulder Reservoir with a single loop 2.4-mile swim. Once finished in the water, the first transition will will start the athletes on a beautiful 112-mile one-loop bike course in the city's vast open space. The bike will loop around Carter Lake and along the eastern plains of the Front Range before ending downtown at Boulder High School.
The two-loop run course is almost entirely on Boulder Creek Trail, winding along the creek and through city parks. Spectators will have multiple opportunities to cheer on the athletes and the last few steps of the day will take athletes up Pearl Street for a triumphant finish.
Members who are scheduled to race: blackhawaksgrady, bmetjb, champcommish, cnixon83, DMancinelli, Dorf91, Farlig, Gunny14, jackiep, Johnrbuckner, jwdill, JWskiman, marmour, mccarter1128, parrj, rogerk, tedjohn, TMG73, tpiyoob, troyboy79, tulsa mike, Watmatt, wyomingtri