Huntington Beach Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: April 26, 2014
- Address: 21601 Pacific Coast Hwy,
Huntington Beach, California Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (600.00 meters) Bike (10.00 miles) Run (2.00 miles)
- Organization: Tri the Beach Series
- Website: http://trithebeach.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The swim will be an open water swim in the ocean. It will be an "out and back swim." Participants will start at lifeguard tower #2 on Huntington State Beach and swim roughly 600 meters in the ocean before exiting the water.
The bike portion of the race will take place on the Santa Ana River Bike Trail. Total length of the bike course is 10 miles.
The run portion of the race will be a beach run. It will be an "out and back" run. Participants will start at lifeguard tower #3 on Huntington State Beach and run one mile north and then turn around and run back one mile to the finish line.
- Members who are scheduled to race: sprint3, workinghard