Life Time Tri Tempe - International Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 20, 2015
Tempe Beach Park,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (40.00 kms) Run (6.20 miles)
- Organization: Life Time Triathlon Series
- Website: http://www.tempetri.com/
- Contact email:
- Description: All participants start at Tempe Beach Park, on the south bank, just west of the Mill Avenue Bridge.
The swim takes place in a man-made lake that is very calm unless there are high winds (ie storm force). The swim course will be a rectangle for both the Sprint and Olympic athletes. Water temperatures will be approximately 80 degrees. (note 78 degrees considered wetsuit legal by USAT). The bike portion is a relatively flat, urban, looped course; each loop is approximately 12.3 miles. The run is a 3.1 mile loop around Tempe Town Lake with some great views of ASU and the developing landscape of Tempe! Olympic distance athletes must complete 2 loops of the bike and 2 loops of the run course respectively.
Members who are scheduled to race: Fitzy, Iron Zen, jnwestbrook, jonnygymshoes