The Mountain Bike Sprint Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: March 29, 2014
Granite Bay, California
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (200.00 yards) Bike (6.50 miles) Run (2.00 miles)
- Organization: TBF Racing
- Website: http://www.totalbodyfitness.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Swim - The race starts with a 200 yard swim in Folsom Lake, water temperature around 58 degrees. Wetsuits are permitted for all athletes.
Bike - The 6.5-mile bike course on single track trails around the lake is one loop with mixed terrain of single track, downhills, climbs, sand, and packed decomposed granite.
Run - The run course is on single-track trails along the lakeshore. There is a hill at mile 1. The out and back course has 2 aid stations that will be stocked with water, Clif drink and gel.
Members who are scheduled to race: busymom234, cmfns