Onion Man Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: May 25, 2014
- Address: Bennington Lake,
Walla Walla, Washington Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (40.00 kms) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: Walla Walla Multisports
- Website: http://wwmultisports.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: This is an exciting and challenging race open to team competitors as well as individuals who like to power it on their own. We wish all of you a safe race and encourage you to get out there and swim hard, ride strong, run fast and most of all, enjoy yourselves!
1.5 km Swim The Triathlon begins at Bennington Lake where competitors will begin with a 1.5 km (2 loop)swim. Water temperature will be approximately 65-68 dgrees. Wet suits will be allowed.
40 km Bike The bike course will be an out and back scenic ride. Bikers will head down Reservoir Rd. from the lake turning right on Tausick Way. Turn right again on to the Walla Walla Community College driveway and follow that through the campus to Isaac’s St. where you will turn right. Off Isaacs, turn right on Mill Creek Rd. and ride to the turn around point. Head back to the transition area located at Bennington Lake.
10 km Run The run will be a moderate course on the bike path through Rooks Park with no major hills.
- Members who are scheduled to race: nskwilson