Kansas City Half Marathon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: October 17, 2015
22nd & Grand,
Kansas City, Missouri
- Country: United States
- Race type: Run (Half Marathon)
- Distances: Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: Kansas City Sports Commission & Foundation
- Website: http://www.waddellandreedkansascitymarathon.org/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The race will begin at 7:05 AM with the Start and Finish at 22nd & Grand, across from Crown Center.
With only 2 noticeable hills and a couple of medium ones, this deceptively fast half marathon course will become even faster since we’ve taken out two ¼ mile hills. It is certainly the most scenic! The route connects the major attractions of Downtown to the Union Station to the Liberty Memorial to Midtown to Westport to The Plaza to the Nelson Atkins Museum to Hyde Park to the 18th & Vine District before finishing back at Crown Center. This race will certainly stand on its own as a fall target but can also serve as an excellent tune up for fall marathons or fun post marathon run.
Members who are scheduled to race: