Pacific Crest Olympic Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 29, 2014
- Address: 57100 Beaver Dr.,
Sunriver, Oregon Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (28.00 miles) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: AA Sports
- Website: http://www.aasportsltd.com/events/pacificcrest/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: SWIM - 1,500 meters
Participants will make one clockwise, diamond shaped loop in crystal clear Wickiup Reservoir, surrounded by the tranquil beauty of green forests and majestic mountains. Each leg of the diamond is approximately 0.23 miles and there are 3 total turns.
BIKE - 28mi
A scenic point-to-point course that travels over gently rolling hills. There is only one climb of significance after turning from FS Road 4270 (access road passing Crane Prairie Reservoir) onto FS Hwy 40 (about the 12 mile mark), then its downhill and flat to T-2 (Sunriver Business Park).
RUN - 10K
A mostly flat loop course on widely paved bike paths that traverse through and around this beautiful and scenic destination resort (one hill total with a minimal elevation gain).
- Members who are scheduled to race: