Breath of Life Ventura Triathlon - Olympic Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: May 20, 2017
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (40.00 kms) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: Renegade Racing
- Website: http://www.renegaderaceseries.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The Breath of Life Ventura Triathlon/Relay is the primary source of charitable donations for the Dina LaVigna Breath of Life Fund. The Dina LaVigna BOL Fund focuses its efforts on putting your contributions to work with the greatest possible direct patient-impact for people diagnosed with Primary Immunodeficiency. Proceeds from this year's event go towards our pledged donation for the construction, renovation and expansion of the current physical space for outpatient pediatric infusions in the Witherbee Foundation Children's Health Center at UCLA and to improvements for the Los Angeles Children's Hospital.
The course is fast and flat.
Members who are scheduled to race: Socaljesse1