Coeur d'Alene Triathlon - Olympic Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 08, 2015
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (40.00 kms) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: Coeur d'Alene Chamber of Commerce
- Website: http://www.cdatriathlon.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The traditional Olympic distance, 1.5K swim, and the Sprint distance, 500 yards swim, both take place at Independence Point on Lake Coeur d’Alene, a body of water that stretches 30 miles long and up to 3 miles wide. All the bike courses follow Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive. For Olympic distance triathlon riders and Duathlon riders going the full 40K, the race leads to Mullan Trail Road for a challenging uphill course.
The run courses travel north along Northwest Blvd. and the Centennial Trail along the Spokane River, circling the lake at Riverstone Park, ending with a triumphant finish line in the Coeur d’Alene City Park adjacent to Independence Point on the shores of Lake Coeur d’Alene.
Members who are scheduled to race: bugs305, kreifelsc, natro, rframe