General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS Computrainer Pro 8001 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2008-01-03 2:14 PM

New user

Subject: FS Computrainer Pro 8001
CompuTrainer 8001 Pro. This is the Nintendo edition that you can use and view on your TV via the special Racermate Nintendo unit (included).

New CompuTrainers cost over $1,600 today. You can get one now for a fraction of that cost. PLUS, this unit can be upgraded to the latest Pro 3D 3.0 version, interfacing with a PC computer, for only $275. This upgrade essentially gives you the same performance as a new unit. If you do the math you will see this is a great deal. The CompuTrainer link for more info is http://www.racermateinc.com/I also have the downloaded manuals printed and in Adobe PDF format.

CompuTrainers are tough, built to last forever, and are essential for any pro or serious cyclist wanting to test and improve their cycling performance. This unit has been very well cared for and only has several hundred total miles of use. It comes with everything pictured here which includes standard features like cadence/heart rate/power/speed/time etc. Everything works perfectly. It can be used as a stand alone trainer, using preprogrammed workouts and courses or create your own. You can also use the Nintendo with the Racermate Challenger II programs. The CompuTrainer is invaluable, especially during the winter season when training indoors. It makes workouts much more fun and you will significantly improve your power.

Shipping $45 anywhere in US.

Small print: It hasn't been used in two years, previous owner thought resistance unit had issue and sent it back to Racermate for testing/repair, and apparently it came back fine. It is used and sold as is.

Please email me at [email protected], I rarely, if ever check my account here.

2008-01-04 11:04 AM
in reply to: #1131428

User image

Elite
Subject: RE: FS Computrainer Pro 8001

juha-pdx - 2008-01-03 2:14 PM 

" Everything works perfectly........."
" It hasn't been used in two years, previous owner thought resistance unit had issue and sent it back to Racermate for testing/repair, and apparently it came back fine. It is used and sold as is. Please email me at [email protected], I rarely, if ever check my account here.

Interesting.

2008-01-04 5:09 PM
in reply to: #1133554

New user

Subject: RE: FS Computrainer Pro 8001
Dude, what's interesting??

I sold it today

I have an ebay id with no negative feedback (Tysoe1)

If you had something to say to me personally my email address is in the post. Sheesh.

Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS Computrainer Pro 8001 Rss Feed