General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » 2006 Specialized Transition Comp 56 cm Triathlon/Time Trial Bike Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2008-01-14 3:22 PM

User image

Master
Chicago
Subject: 2006 Specialized Transition Comp 56 cm Triathlon/Time Trial Bike
This is a great starter Triathlon or Time Trial Bike, the only reason I’m getting rid of it is that I am upgrading this season. This bike has about 1500 fair weather miles on it. There are a few minor paint scratches on it, but no dents or dings. This bike has never been in accident. I would recommend getting a new front tire as there is a slow leak in it.

Shimano PD – 6610 Pedals and Serfas' Level Three Wireless Computer are included. I also have a stainless steel skewer and Specialized All Condition Aramdillo Tire on the rear for trainer use. You can have the original skewer and tire if you choose. If you live in the Chicago area feel free to PM me and you can come over and take look at the bike (I live near Wrigley Field). I can send pictures upon request, as well. Below are the specifications for the bike and computer.

Bike:

Frame: Specialized E5-Aluminum Aerotec (Black and White in Color)
Fork: Specialized FACT Carbon aero Transition w/Speed Zertz
Rims/Wheels: Mavic Aksium
Hubs: See Rims/Wheels
Spokes: See Rims/Wheels
Tires: Specialized Mondo Pro, 700 x 21c
Crankset: Shimano 105
Chainwheel: 52/39
Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Cogs: Shimano 105, 10-speed: 12-27
Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace, handlebar-end
Handlebars: Specialized Zertz Transition bullhorn bars w/Profile Designs Carbon Stryke aero bars
Tape/Grips : Specialized Body Geometry, cork ribbon
Stem: Specialized Pro-Set
Brake Levers: Tektro RX4.1
Brakes: Shimano 105
Saddle: Specialized Body Geometry Transition Pro
Seat Post: Specialized Transition Carbon w/Speed Zertz

Computer:

Serfas' Level Three computer puts cycling knowledge at your fingertips. It provides cadence and 8 other key functions without wires controlled by 2, easy-to-use buttons, and displays your data big and bold. You can mount it to your handlebar or to your stem, it features an LCD backlight, is water-resistant, and even is capable of multiple languages
• Current, Average, and Maximum Speed
• Trip Distance
• Odometer
• Elapsed Trip Time
• Clock 12/24
• Wireless Cadence
• Trip Distance
• Pace Indicator Arrow
• Dual Tire Size

This bike retailed new for $1599. I’m selling everything for $700. For $700 you get the bike, computer, and pedals. I’m willing to ship the bike as well, but will need to work with the buyer to determine the best shipping method and cost associated with that.

P.S. I also have a pair of used Specialized Comp Road Shoes Size 44 that you can have as well, be aware the shoes have been used for those 1500 miles, plus trainer time . Feel free to send me a PM with any questions.

(IMG_0731.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
IMG_0731.jpg (64KB - 53 downloads)

2008-01-15 7:35 PM
in reply to: #1155539

User image

Master
Chicago
Subject: RE: 2006 Specialized Transition Comp 56 cm Triathlon/Time Trial Bike
Bike has been sold
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » 2006 Specialized Transition Comp 56 cm Triathlon/Time Trial Bike Rss Feed