General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: 2006 Fort Komet TT frameset. Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2008-01-17 3:07 PM

Regular
Dayton, OH
Subject: FS: 2006 Fort Komet TT frameset.
I bought this frame 2 years ago in bright yellow as a semi-budget build with the intentions of selling it for something "better" the next year or two. I ended up liking the frame very much and did my intended upgrades from there. Last year I had a local powdercoater spray it in silver, just to change things up. It came out nice and looks wonderful from the 1 foot test. I will note that if you look right on it, it appears to have some water spotting in various places on the frame(you literally need to be 6" away from the frame to see them though). I still get compliments on it all the time, and it is still a very nice frame. I've decided to look at another sponsorship frames, so I am going to put this up for sale.

Here is the bike fully built. For sale only is the Frame, PZ Race carbon bladed fork, Ritchey seatpost and FSA headset.
It has a 75 degree STA and can easily be ridden to 78. It has a seattube cutout.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/cslone/DSC_2313.jpg

Geometry is as follows:

56cm TT
14.2cm Headttube
75 degree seat tube angle
54 cm c-t seat tube

I would like to get $400 for the frame, carbon fork, ritchey seatpost and headset.
Feel free to ask questions or for more detailed pictures. email would be better
cmslone verizon.net

Edited by cmslone 2008-01-17 3:07 PM

2008-01-28 10:41 AM
in reply to: #1162463

Regular
Dayton, OH
Subject: RE: FS: 2006 Fort Komet TT frameset.
How about $350 +20 shipping?
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: 2006 Fort Komet TT frameset. Rss Feed