General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Looking for a Weight Loss Buddy Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-02-19 5:16 AM

New user

Subject: Looking for a Weight Loss Buddy
Hi all,
I am new here and wondering if there is anybody out there who is in my boat.
3 years into this sport had me injured last spring, and wasted this fall. I took a couple of months off of real training/maintenance, enjoyed eating anything and have about 8 pound to lose because of it!!
For me, 8 pounds is a lot!!
I would like to find one person out there who would like to be my weight loss buddy.
I would like us to check in with each other on how our training is going, how our nutrition is going, to make committments to each other, hold each other accountable and brainstorm solutions together over the things that aren't working.
I am a LIfe Coach and I do this for a living, so I know how powerful something like this can be.
Are you interested?
Cari

2008-02-19 6:06 AM
in reply to: #1219666

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: RE: Looking for a Weight Loss Buddy
Hi there's plenty of folks around here doing just that. Jump in on one of the 25 in 25 teams--we may be going for bigger numbers than you are looking for, but at least its a way to connect and be accountable/inspired.
2008-02-21 3:18 PM
in reply to: #1219666

hello, i'm interested. nice to meet ya! I'm angie, 5'0, 130, sorry 129 from this morning! I am active and have a full plate going but not so full that I can't do extra things, I just need help to keep me motivated and not fall off the wagon of eating healthy. I have a terrible sweet tooth and that gets me in trouble alot. I am looking to get down to 120 but have been stuck in the same vicious cycle of the same 5 pounds for a least two years (128-133). I want to start with the goal of 120 and work my way down to 115 but am much more interested in being healthy and love handle free than skinny. I began writing down my food intake and have signed into calorcounter.com to get some extra help, but I have a difficult time remembering to write everything down but as i'm not a huge snacker hopefully this won't come back to bite me in the rear! my e-mail is [email protected]!
2008-02-21 3:21 PM
in reply to: #1226665

fatbottomgirl - 2008-02-21 3:18 PM

hello, i'm interested. nice to meet ya! I'm angie, 5'0, 130, sorry 129 from this morning! I am active and have a full plate going but not so full that I can't do extra things, I just need help to keep me motivated and not fall off the wagon of eating healthy. I have a terrible sweet tooth and that gets me in trouble alot. I am looking to get down to 120 but have been stuck in the same vicious cycle of the same 5 pounds for a least two years (128-133). I want to start with the goal of 120 and work my way down to 115 but am much more interested in being healthy and love handle free than skinny. I began writing down my food intake and have signed into calorcounter.com to get some extra help, but I have a difficult time remembering to write everything down but as i'm not a huge snacker hopefully this won't come back to bite me in the rear! my e-mail is [email protected]!

Insantity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results- Albert Einstein

I wish I could remember that ever time I fall weak into sweets and weight gain
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Looking for a Weight Loss Buddy Rss Feed