General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Women's Zoot Tri-Fit Suit on SierraTradingPost.com Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-03-04 4:54 PM

Subject: Women's Zoot Tri-Fit Suit on SierraTradingPost.com

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/261,57731_Zoot-Sports-TriFit-Triathlon-Racesuit-For-Women.html

$60 for a trisuit is pretty darned good. I have this one in the greenish color and like it. Fits true to size, built-in bra, quite flattering for spandex (and not see-through when wet) and definitely was worth it even though I was a newbie last season - not having to change is a huge help!

Just thought I'd share the love in case there were any new folks out there looking for some good deals on race clothing  (Was poking around for cheap running/etc tops for the impending sweltering summers here in DC)

2008-03-05 5:40 PM
in reply to: #1252516

User image

Master
Winder, GA
Subject: RE: Women's Zoot Tri-Fit Suit on SierraTradingPost.com

I'm not really a one-piece kind of girl but wanted to thank you for the link! I've been looking for a smaller size in the Zoot tri-top I got last year (that I love!) but haven't been able to find it. They have it for 1/2 price! So, thanks!

Mindy

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Women's Zoot Tri-Fit Suit on SierraTradingPost.com Rss Feed