Other Resources My Cup of Joe » DAYTONA DAYTONA DAYTONA Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply
2004-02-15 5:45 PM

User image

New user
Air Force Base in Texas
Subject: DAYTONA DAYTONA DAYTONA
DALE HAS WON AND IS THE MAN. YEEHAW!!!! DALE WON DAYTONA! DALE WON DAYTONA!! I DON'T MEAN TO GLOAT BUT DALE WON DAYTONA! DALE WON DAYTONA! A WEE BIT EXCITED. I LOVE THE BOY.

I SAW A SPECIAL ON HIM A FEW WEEKS AGO AND HE WAS EVEN KEEL. NOT POMPOUS LIKE SOME.... REGARDLESS HE WAS SHOWING HIS PRIZED POSSESSIONS AND IT WASN'T THE BIGGEST RACE- THE BEST RACE- OR THE HIGHEST PAID RACE- HE RECEIVED AN AWARD FROM SCHOOL AGE KIDS AND HE TREASURED THAT ONE THE MOST. THERE WAS ANOTHER TROPHY THAT HE LIKED AND I WANT TO SAY IT WAS FROM A CHARITY.

I WAS PROUD TO SEE A SUPERSTAR SO AT PEACE AND NOT ARROGANT. FROM THAT MOMENT ON HE IS MY BOY. I AM A DEDICATED FAN FOR NOW UNTIL I DIE... OR HE DOES SOMETHING LIKE CLINTON, KOBE, REAGAN, BRITNEY, CHRISTINA, BLAH BLAH- YOU GET THE PICTURE.

DALE WON DAYTONA. DALE WON DAYTONA!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

2004-02-16 4:59 PM
in reply to: #7482

User image

Veteran
Lubbock, TX
Subject: RE: DAYTONA DAYTONA DAYTONA
Uh...who won again?
2004-02-16 5:08 PM
in reply to: #7614

User image

Resident Matriarch
N 43° 32.927 W 071° 24.431
and uhmm.....what did her win??? (just kidding!) not much interest in racing in these parts.

2004-02-16 10:32 PM
in reply to: #7621

User image

Frugal Gear Geek
having fun with the kids

Hey Ellen, just so you know, do not go anywhere near Louden NH when NASCAR is in town. Granted the sport is low on the totum pole around these parts but the ground swell is unmistakeable. I am a passive fan, and watched just enough to see the big wreck live. Glad the injuries were not life threating. Racing is comming but will not unseat the big 2 (football and baseball) anytime soon. As for hockey and basketball they are on there own.

Joe

2004-02-17 6:43 AM
in reply to: #7677

User image

Resident Matriarch
N 43° 32.927 W 071° 24.431
yeah, I hear ya. Listen to WEEI and it's a hoot when a caller wants to talk NASCAR. Nothing but dead air from whoever the hosts are.

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » DAYTONA DAYTONA DAYTONA Rss Feed