General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Mobile, Alabama Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-04-20 8:09 PM

New user

Subject: Mobile, Alabama
I am looking for people in Mobile to train with or have a mentor. I know there has to be atleast one person here to help me out from Mobile. Sooooo please pm me or respond here.

Tony

2008-04-21 1:10 PM
in reply to: #1350321

New user

Subject: RE: Mobile, Alabama
I don't know how much of a mentor I can be, but i am doing some training for a few sprint triathlons this summer. You might also want to check out http://www.gcatri.com/.

Neil
2008-04-21 1:18 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Really South
I also sent you a PM but your best bet would be to join the GCAT's yahoo forum group & the Mobile Bay Roadies forum group. On both of these you will find info on upcoming training events: rides, tri training, etc. If you don't want to receive a lot of e-mails, then you might just want to stick with the GCAT forum.
2008-06-02 1:21 AM

User image

Mobile, AL

I need to get out and train more.  I like cycling the most.  Running blows, but I do it.  My swimming speed has much room for improvement also.  I use the pool at Pro Health.

I did the Grandman Tri on Saturday (my first Sprint) as a Clydesdale at 208 lbs, but I'm certain I'll weigh less for the next one.  If you're not too speedy, I'll train with you.

Ben :-)

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Mobile, Alabama Rss Feed