Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » HOLDING Tank for Races Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-06-01 11:56 PM

User image

Eugene, Oregon
Subject: HOLDING Tank for Races

Since I can't find a good support section for this, I'm gonna post here and hope someone finds it.  I added a race 2 weeks ago and it still haven't posted to the races, although it said it was being reviewed.  How long does a review take when they've been given the webiste?

Also, I have several other small races I want to take part in in preps for my Sprint in August but I dread adding them since it seems it maybe a waste of my time.  Anyone have some suggestions?

~Evo 

2008-06-02 1:58 PM
in reply to: #1437422

User image

Master
MidWest
Subject: RE: HOLDING Tank for Races

Hi! I'm BAMBAM66 and I'm the one responsible for validating races (i.e. removing them from the holding tank).  I have 2 lists of races that I validate off of.  On average I do about 45 a day.  Where I end up one day seems to move by the next day.  For example, I finished With all of June's races on May 30th and when I went back the next day there were at least 30 more races for June. 

If you want to send me the link to your race I can validate it now. Otherwise, it should be done before race day, in theory.

ETA:  I am also still working on 2007 races with 2008 associations.  That is where I was told to start with validations.  It does take time and I apologize if I take too long.  I have validated your 5k in early June for you and I will work on others as well. 

Edited by BAMBAM66 2008-06-02 2:02 PM
New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » HOLDING Tank for Races Rss Feed