General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Redman Half vs. Florida Challenge Half Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-06-13 6:02 PM

User image

Veteran
Jackson, MS
Subject: Redman Half vs. Florida Challenge Half

Hey, I am considering signing up for a half-ironman distance late in the season and was wondering if anyone had any input on either of these two races. How well are they run? Swag? support? actual course? I really was planning on doing(trying) the Longhorn Ironman 70.3 but it is looking like my first big block final is going to fall the monday after it so that would be really really tough on me. (I only have a midpoint exam and final exam that make up my whole grade for a block, 4 blocks in the year, can only make a C in one or repeat... ugh) So anyway, i did research today to narrow down my options to either of these two. Thanks!

-andrew

2008-06-13 10:24 PM
in reply to: #1466018

User image

Veteran
Orlando
Subject: RE: Redman Half vs. Florida Challenge Half
You might want to consider Miami Man on November. I heard from many satisfied athletes. I will be heading there from Orlando for my first half.
2008-06-13 10:29 PM
in reply to: #1466018

User image

Veteran
Jackson, MS
Subject: RE: Redman Half vs. Florida Challenge Half

yea, i saw that one but it is a little late for my liking and a little too far(if i drive)... but its good to hear its well thought-of. I will keep it in mind for sure.

-andrew

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Redman Half vs. Florida Challenge Half Rss Feed