General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Back to triathlons Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-07-03 12:09 PM

User image

Expert
Madison
Subject: Back to triathlons

Hello from Wisconsin!

I was doing a brick with a couple friends last night and they suggested I use this website to track my training, etc.  I am just getting back into shape after spending a year as a slacker.  My first triathlon in two years will be in Wausau Wisconsin and I decided to go for the Olympic Distance (what was I thinking).  Before my year of relative inactivity I did a few triathlons, a couple marathons, and a couple half marathons.

I train a lot but have a really hard time being organized about it so am hoping the training log will help with that.

I am also looking at the training plans but have serious doubts about my ability to be organized enough to plan anything.

Anyway, nice to meet you.

2008-07-03 12:17 PM
in reply to: #1506552

User image

Veteran
Frontenac , Kansas
Subject: RE: Back to triathlons
Welcome from the flat lands of Kansas. Hope you enjoy getting back into the work outs. It's hard to imagine not having a race to look forward to or a work out planned. I bet you'll kick butt! Again Welcome !!
2008-07-03 1:47 PM
in reply to: #1506552

User image

Master
Guelph, Ontario
Subject: RE: Back to triathlons
Welcome back to to the world of good health. If you're having some difficulty sticking with a program I would suggest print one out and put it on the refirgerator. You can't help but see it every day. You don't have to try and develop your own progam just use one already here. Also tell all the people you know that you are going to do the tri. That will give you the added incentive to get out there so you don't have to explain why you stopped training.
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Back to triathlons Rss Feed