General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » I love this sport Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-07-18 11:39 PM

New user

Subject: I love this sport

Hello all,

I have been a runner for years and have done several marathons but am new to triathlons.  I did a sprint triathlon in June and the swim about crushed me (no preparation for that part) but I was able to recover and did nothing but pass people on the bike and run.  I have signed up for a 70.3 in October, call me crazy.  But I am staying at Clearwater beach for a month and swimming about every day now to sort out the swimming issues.  I recently traded my road frame for a tri style and am trying to get the position right.  Take a look at the pic and let me know if I am on the right track trying to get my angles right.  Thanks in advance and I love the useful information on this site!

Bryan

(position1.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
position1.jpg (71KB - 17 downloads)

2008-07-19 3:54 AM
in reply to: #1541598

User image

Master
Loughborough, England
Subject: RE: I love this sport

Welcome   It seems like you've got yourself pretty much sorted as to what you goals are, which is great.

I don't want to comment too much on your fit because I don't have much experience on it but it does look pretty good.  You might want to post the picture in the Tri Talk thread too as you'll get more hits there.

Good luck in your HIM

2008-07-20 10:43 PM
in reply to: #1541681

User image

Master
Dothan, Al
tridantri - 2008-07-19 3:54 AM

Welcome   It seems like you've got yourself pretty much sorted as to what you goals are, which is great.

I don't want to comment too much on your fit because I don't have much experience on it but it does look pretty good.  You might want to post the picture in the Tri Talk thread too as you'll get more hits there.

Good luck in your HIM

X 2.

2008-07-24 2:03 PM
in reply to: #1541598

Extreme Veteran
Lakeland, FL

Welcome to BT,

I too recommend you posting your pict  under tri talk, you will get a bunch of hits.

New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » I love this sport Rss Feed