General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Orbea Ordu 54 Complete Bike Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2008-08-10 10:20 AM

User image

Veteran
Northeast
Subject: FS: Orbea Ordu 54 Complete Bike
For sale is my complete 54cm Orbea Ordu. The frame is full carbon - the lightest they use in the Orbea lineup - and the fork is straight-bladed carbon. My build includes an Easton Attack TT one-piece carbon bar (size small) with a 90mm Syntace f99 ultralight stem. Shifters are 9-spd dura-ace, front and rear derailler are 9/10spd dura-ace. Brake levers are cane creek carbon TT with dura-ace calipers. Crankset is FSA SLK 172.5 non-compact. Nokon shift and brake cables throughout. With my Zipp race wheels, this bike came in around about 18 lbs.

Two seatposts are included: the forward-leaning which has been minimally cut (I run a tall seatpost) and the straight post which has never been used or cut. I've also chosen to run Profile pads on the Eastons for comfort, but will include the never-mounted Easton cups and pads as well.

Fit: I am 5'11" with a 34" inseam. This bike fits me absolutely perfectly. This bike has about 3000 miles on it, and has been meticulously maintained and cared for.

Asking price is $2850 without wheels or pedals. Rolf Vector training wheels (pictured) can be included for an additional $150. Shipping is $50. within domestic US. Please send questions or requests for high-res photos directly to me at: [email protected]

Pictures available here
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Orbea Ordu 54 Complete Bike Rss Feed