General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Hyrdrotail Lightweight Hydration system Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2008-08-14 2:57 PM

User image

Veteran
Atlanta
Subject: Hyrdrotail Lightweight Hydration system
I'm selling a barely used HydroTail Lightweight Hydration System. I bought it last year and never installed it. I'll include 2 water bottle cages. Can ship anywhere in us.
Regular price is $99. Will sell for $50 plus shipping. Payment through paypal.
Thanks- Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] for more information.

From All3 Sports website.
The HydroTail in a carbon fiber saddle mounted bottle carrier and is the lightest, strongest and most aerodynamic product of its kind. Weighing a scant 50 grams, without the hardware, the HydroTail delivers up to 2 minutes per hour of aerodynamic advantage over the leading saddle mounted bottle systems.

The HydroTail sits lower than other bottle carriers to enable the wind to go over the rider and bottles thereby gaining an aero advantage. Also, positioning the bottles for easier, effortless access. The one-piece carbon fiber design is stronger and lighter than all of the other systems available.

May be used with one rear mount cage or two side mount cages. The X-Lab Nut and Straps may also be used with the HydroTail.

Race proven... Norman Stadler, Ironman Champion, used the HydroTail in Kona on his way to victory.

Cages, Saddle, Seat Post and Norman Stadler not included.
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Hyrdrotail Lightweight Hydration system Rss Feed