General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Annoying weather! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-08-16 4:33 PM

User image

Expert
Niskayuna, New York
Subject: Annoying weather!

So today after work I was planning on a nice brick with an interval bike leg followed by an easy run leg, and was happy to see how nice it was all morning. Then a huge storm came and at first I was upset but then thought "its ok, you have a lot of other things to take care of and you can do the brick tomorrow", then just before leaving work it cleared up and was beautiful the whole ride home, and I began getting back in the mindset for a good workout. While getting ready, another big storm comes. So I say I guess some days just aren't meant to be and I shut it down mentally and start doing boring tasks that have been building up all week... and now guess what, it is beautiful out again, and (so they say) will stay that way with no more storms heading this way. So of course now I'm having trouble getting motivated again. This weather has been so annoying today, and as I'm sure most other New Yorkers will agree, this entire summer in general!

So posting this little rant was kind of my last ditch effort to kick my butt into doing the workout, so off I go.. lets hope I don't get stormed on!

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Annoying weather! Rss Feed