Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Problem with enhanced HR data in BLOG Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-02-17 8:01 PM

User image

Pro
Virginia Beach, VA
Subject: Problem with enhanced HR data in BLOG
I was logging my workout info for today and I'm having trouble with the "enhanced HR data" option. the other day I defined HR zones for my cycling but didn't for running...I figured i could add them leter. So I went back to day to add the running data but found out I need to define a new set (can't just add the run data to the previus cycle data). Only problem is that when I return to today's log it only gives me space to input enhanced HR data for the swim...as if I haven't definet zones for running. i went back to make sure that my run zones were saved and that the info I added today is the "active" set of data...all systems go. but still nothing. So I figured I'd just delete today's log and start over but it insists on only giving me HR zones for the swim...it's driving me crazy!!! Seems like a glitch in the system...any way to reset my log for today and wipe out the previous set of swim-only HR zones so this doesn't happen again?

2005-02-17 8:27 PM
in reply to: #118996

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: Problem with enhanced HR data in BLOG

yes...seems to be a glitch...i added some test data to your active zone...those did take on days after today if i were to log something...its just that since you added data today then tried to add the other zones...it went wiggy...

we will get it fixed...add in your other zones though and clear my 'test'...once you press 'edit' at the bottom...those will load up for when you log after today...

some new software and features are coming in a few weeks...this will get added and corrected then...then i will make sure your log gets correct for today...

not many have said a peep regarding the userability of this feature...i'm sure many improvements can be made...keep in touch with anything you may see...

2005-02-17 8:56 PM
in reply to: #118996

User image

Pro
Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks...I'll get in there and fix it up. While we're on the topic of training logs...it would be very useful (to me at least) to be able to add my own custom exercises under the weight training section. All the basics are already there but I tend to do a lot of variations and it would be nice to be able to define exactly what I do. I'll keep thinking about the logs overall and see if there isn't anything else that would be good improvements.

Joe
2005-02-18 4:27 PM
in reply to: #119021

User image

Expert
St. Thomas, ON
I'd second that. I do alot of my weight training on my Total Gym, but the majority of those exercises aren't listed. I could just pick out something similar to what's there, but it would be great to be able to add my own.
New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Problem with enhanced HR data in BLOG Rss Feed