Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Option of Non Participation in BT BLOGGER Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-02-28 9:32 AM

Online or Offline
Subject: Option of Non Participation in BT BLOGGER

I'm not a fan of the BT Blogger. It is a good idea and fun, but for my own personal reasons I do not want to participate in it.

However I would like to keep my training logs public - but not SO PUBLIC. Other than going private, will there be an option in the future so as to not participate in the Blogger program?

2005-02-28 9:49 AM
in reply to: #123353

Online or Offline
Subject: RE: Option of Non Participation in BT BLOGGER

From the thread in the main forum up there...

??

For FREE and PERFORMANCE users: For the BT BLOGGER, your training log settings screen will accept a title for your blog/log - once that is in, your blog will be updated in the main BT BLOGGER area.

It still showed with or without a blog title.....a bug maybe that still needs to be worked out? I'll be patient....

2005-02-28 9:53 AM

User image

Philadelphia, south of New York and north of DC
TypeA Girl Pilot - 2005-02-28 9:32 AM

However I would like to keep my training logs public - but not SO PUBLIC.

I second that.

It's my only suggestion for an otherwise great update.

2005-02-28 9:57 AM

User image

Master
Pensacola, Fl

I have to agree with TAGP here. I like having my Blogs public, but that is for the select few who choose to frequent my Blogs on a regular basis and provide much needed motivation (or harassment).  However, I do not like everyone being able to look in on everything I say and do in my Blogs as is the case now with the BT Blogger.  Too many  non-registered users and some trolls hanging out here...don't need all of them knowing my business.  Great idea and I am usually up for some creative ideas, but I can't say that this is one I agree with. 

For the record....I do like most of the changes and the new look!  Thanks again to Ron for continuing to provide us a great resource here!!!

Edited by Cavu9 2005-02-28 10:01 AM
2005-02-28 1:23 PM

Online or Offline
Fixed! Thanks all
New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Option of Non Participation in BT BLOGGER Rss Feed