Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Where in London do YOU run, bike swim Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
Where in London do YOU run, bike swim
OptionResults
Aquatic Center
Downtown YMCA
Bob H YMCA
The Athletic Club
Goodlife
Runner's Choice
Running Room
Champion's Cycle Club
Centenial Wheelers
Western's Tri Club
Silver Dolphins
YMCA Tri Club
my basement
in an altered reality
Springbank
This is a multiple choice poll.

2008-11-13 4:07 PM

User image

Ontario
Subject: Where in London do YOU run, bike swim
There seems to be a lot of triathletes in London, but no consensus on the best places to train, so tell us, Where do you do what you do?

2008-11-13 6:54 PM
in reply to: #1807232

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sault Ste. Marie
Subject: RE: Where in London do YOU run, bike swim

Well i amnot very proud of calling November a training month......all ive done is play poker, party, drink beer and eat.....still the odd training session though.

Back in september and october:

I would spin at goodlife fitness centers

I would ride on the north highways, ilderton road, elginfield road, wonderland road.

When i run i go to soccer fields, tracks, or random roads in the neightbourhood, or treeadmill at goodlife.

The only place i have ever swam was the Canada games Aquatic Center. (in london)

I WISH WINTER DIDN'T EXIST SOMETIMES!!!

I cant wait for the multisport Zone, its 100%focus and training as soon as I see it.

2008-11-23 10:38 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Well I'm pretty muched just focused on running for the past while, but when I did/do swim and bike too...

Swim- Either the downtown Y or the aquatic center

Bike- Wonderland North out past Lucan, Or Commisoners/Hamilton Rd. east past Dorchester, or just get lost on any of the back roads. For shorter rides along the paved trails.

Run-Pretty much always somewhere along the Paved trails, either east end, or out by UWO or by Story book, Now that it's snowing I stick to sidewalks of major streets becasue they are usually plowed the best, and If it's really Icy or slushy I'll use the treadmill in my living room.
2008-12-02 1:47 PM

User image

Supersonicus Idioticus
Thunder Bay, ON
And I cycle in Kamoka Park (on the new Oxford Rd, West) (mountain biking... who needs the road?).
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Where in London do YOU run, bike swim Rss Feed