General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » CALLING ALL COLLEGE STUDENTS!! Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-11-19 2:27 PM

Veteran
Subject: CALLING ALL COLLEGE STUDENTS!!
I'm a 20 year old student from Jersey at William Paterson majoring in sports physiology. I'm finging it difficult to find other college students in the area who train and race regularly and I'm curious to see if anyone else has the same problem.

Where are you from?
What college are you at now?
Do you have people to train with at the school you're at?

2008-11-20 12:50 AM
in reply to: #1817013

User image

Expert
Portland,OR
Subject: RE: CALLING ALL COLLEGE STUDENTS!!
I'm a grad student at OHSU in Portland.  They are basically a grad school only type of thing (very few undergrad degrees and no sports teams).  I haven't found too many people who also train for tris here.  Found some on BT though, but have yet to hook up with them.  When I was a student at Arizona State I know they had a tri team and when I lived in Long Beach 2 yrs ago they had a school sponsored tri club that the public was welcome to join.  Have you looked in to that?
2008-11-20 2:09 PM
in reply to: #1817937

Veteran
Yeah, my school doesnt have that...I'm on a team from back home but they're all much older than me. I'm thinking about starting a team though...
2008-11-21 10:06 AM
in reply to: #1817013

College: United States Air Force Academy, Colorado

People to train with: No shortage here, school has a team, and everyone tries to stay in shape

New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » CALLING ALL COLLEGE STUDENTS!! Rss Feed