Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Tailor Made Training Plan Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-03-12 10:09 AM

User image

Veteran
New York City
Subject: Tailor Made Training Plan
I am having trouble creating a tailor made training plan. I see where to import plans but cannot figure our how to create my own. Do I need to create it outside the site and import (if so what software should I use). If I can create it right on the site how do I do it??
Thanks

2005-03-12 2:14 PM
in reply to: #128870

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: Tailor Made Training Plan

i see u have the 'sprint 1' created.  what you do to fill up your plan that you have gotten elsewhere (book, mag, coach) is go to 'edit days', then hit 'edit' on day one...once you have put in the specifics for that day, hit 'update and move next'.  that will go directly to the next day to input data of your plan.

you can delete days, insert days wherever if you missed one.  to keep it concise, the /training-plans-edit.asp? screen showing your entire plan only lists swim, bike and run workouts and 'overall comments' - everything else is still there though.

once created, you can re-use this plan to 'import' into you planned training' anytime.

so these plans are from YOUR sources, u must created it one time through the edit interface here then you can import it anytime into your planned log.

i will work on a faq this weekend for a more step-by-step guide.

2005-03-13 8:10 PM
in reply to: #128870

User image

Veteran
New York City
Subject: RE: Tailor Made Training Plan
Fantastic. Thanks Ron!
New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Tailor Made Training Plan Rss Feed