General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Bike Fitting OKC Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-03-10 5:22 PM

User image

Oklahoma City, OK
Subject: Bike Fitting OKC
Just bought a new (to me) Kestrel KM40. Any advice on the best place to get the bike fitted in OKC area?

2009-03-11 10:37 AM
in reply to: #2009462

User image

Veteran
Oklahoma City, OK
Subject: RE: Bike Fitting OKC

Try Bicycle Alley or Schlegels.  They are both downtown right down the street from each other.  I've gotten quality service from both places.

http://bicyclealleyokc.com/

http://schlegelbicycles.com/

2009-08-12 9:31 PM

User image

New user

Edmond, Oklahoma
Congratulations.  Schlegels and Bicycly Alley are both great.  A bit of advice...take or wear your bike clothes so they can see your legs when you ride.  I had dress clothes on and luckily found some shorts in the car.    
2009-08-13 12:26 PM

User image

Veteran
Boulder, Colorado

I got mine fit at Schlegel's because I know a few guys who come down from Tulsa to do the same and I'm quite happy with it. I can't really compare them to any other bike shops in okc because I haven't been to any of them, but I like it much better than any I've been to in tulsa (they have a much larger selection of tri bikes and gear for one). Also, since I got my bike fit, I've seen and talked to the owner (Steve Schlegel) at a couple of events and he's an extremely nice guy. And from what I've seen, he seems to be quite involved in the triathlon community (He was at the Lighthouse Sprint and he gave away a free gift certificate at Tri-Okc's last splash and dash).

2009-08-13 1:07 PM

User image

Oklahoma
I agree both Schlegels and Bicycle Alley are good.  If you are in Norman, you might try Buchanan Bikes.  I have always had good service from them.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Bike Fitting OKC Rss Feed