General Discussion Triathlon Talk » One question for the guys, and one for the ladies Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 5

2009-03-24 7:16 PM
in reply to: #2037658

User image

Veteran
Subject: RE: One question for the guys, and one for the ladies

SevenZulu - 2009-03-24 5:25 PM Just go with one of these.  You'll find it's a great way to break the ice with other swimmers down at the gym pool.

Yeah, thats where I'm gonna draw the line.

2009-03-24 8:04 PM
in reply to: #2037965

User image

Master
Sunny Southern Cal
Subject: RE: One question for the guys, and one for the ladies
SeminoleTriathlete - 2009-03-24 5:16 PM

SevenZulu - 2009-03-24 5:25 PM Just go with one of these.  You'll find it's a great way to break the ice with other swimmers down at the gym pool.

Yeah, thats where I'm gonna draw the line.

Years ago when I used to swim at a university pool, this guy would swim in a yellow version of that thing, and he really liked to do the frog kick.  I'd be doing a workout, and then I'd see him in the lane and think 'Oh God, here we go again.'  I mean it was really, really, mentally disturbing.  So one day he's in my lane again.  I dive under the lane line to the next lane over, and then watchout, he's right in front of me again.  Holy cow I think, this is really annoying.  So I dive under about four lane lines thinking it will be okay.  One minute later, here we go again as Mr. Thong stalks me in the school pool.  That workout ended right then and there.  After that I started varying my workout times so Mr. Thong and I didn't cross paths anymore.  Really creepy.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » One question for the guys, and one for the ladies Rss Feed  

of 5