General Discussion Triathlon Talk » video gear reviews for clyds/athenas Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
video gear reviews for clyds/athenas
OptionResults
wetsuits (done)
helmets
Tri Suits
This is a multiple choice poll.

2009-03-26 10:11 PM

User image

Frugal Gear Geek
having fun with the kids
Subject: video gear reviews for clyds/athenas

I may be opening a can of worms, but here it goes. As some of you might have seen, I recently finished a 5 part series of videos on wetsuits. The suits I chose to review made sure that we larger athletes were taken good care of.

It has come to my attention, that this forum has tons of Clyd/Athena based gear issues going on. Unfortunately, I do not frequent the forums all that much, as I am a serial chatter I am starting this thread to let people leave suggestions on gear I might choose to review. Unfortunately, I can not review everything, and price/value is important too. That being said, I am setting up a poll to let people vote on the things the would like to see reviewed by me.

With your vote, please post a comment on why there is an issue with our section of the tri community. I could be just which companies offer larger sizes, but also things like wheels could be an issue. I personaly had issues with spokes breaking on "aero" wheels 15 years ago, on my last bike. So feel free to fire away, and we will see where this goes.

Joe, BT frugal gear geek

2009-03-27 9:09 AM
in reply to: #2043098

User image

Master
Western MA near the VT & NH border on the CT river
Subject: RE: video gear reviews for clyds/athenas

I put helmets b/c I will mostly likely be buying a new helmet at the end of the season and long before I buy a new wheel set.

I do think a wheel set review would be good too.  Which ones can handle the weight etc.

2009-03-27 12:36 PM
in reply to: #2043098

User image

Elite
Venture Industries,
Subject: RE: video gear reviews for clyds/athenas
shorts, bibs, and tops (technical and cycling).  Finding apparel to fit when your'e a c;yde is the biggest problem I've had.  (Like when the LG cycling apperal XL is a 42 inch waist...)
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » video gear reviews for clyds/athenas Rss Feed