General Discussion Triathlon Talk » MOCO Multisport Club: new triathlon club in Montgomery County Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-03-27 1:39 PM

New user

Gaithersburg, MD USA
Subject: MOCO Multisport Club: new triathlon club in Montgomery County

Hello BT'ers:

A group of us have launched a new triathlon club to serve Montgomery County.  We are USAT registered and online right now at www.mocomultisport.org.  I would love to hear from everyone in and around the county who would like to join in on the fun.  Our program is launching now with:

Sat morning ride/run (BRICK) workouts from Kentlands Shopping Center (Gaithersburg/Darnestown).

Thursday night rides from the new Conte's Bicycles (Bethesda).

Our new triathlete (Try a Tri) program debuts April 25 to help all of you first-timers prep for the North East Tri (sprint/Olympic) this summer.

We have a couple other things in the hopper right now, so more to come.

We are all-volunteer, low-key, high-fun.Smile  Come look us up on Facebook or at our website, or email me directly at [email protected] and I hope to see and meet many of you at workouts and socials this year.

Best,

Paul

Prez, MOCO Multisport

2009-03-28 4:05 PM
in reply to: #2044456

User image

Elite
Subject: RE: MOCO Multisport Club: new triathlon club in Montgomery County
MoCo Paul - 2009-03-27 1:39 PM

Hello BT'ers:

A group of us have launched a new triathlon club to serve Montgomery County.  We are USAT registered and online right now at www.mocomultisport.org.  I would love to hear from everyone in and around the county who would like to join in on the fun.  Our program is launching now with:

Sat morning ride/run (BRICK) workouts from Kentlands Shopping Center (Gaithersburg/Darnestown).

Thursday night rides from the new Conte's Bicycles (Bethesda).

Our new triathlete (Try a Tri) program debuts April 25 to help all of you first-timers prep for the North East Tri (sprint/Olympic) this summer.

We have a couple other things in the hopper right now, so more to come.

We are all-volunteer, low-key, high-fun.Smile  Come look us up on Facebook or at our website, or email me directly at [email protected] and I hope to see and meet many of you at workouts and socials this year.

Best,

Paul

Prez, MOCO Multisport

I'll be there!  except after a few months...got shoulder surgery coming up, so I'll see ya around June. Its about time we had one!

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » MOCO Multisport Club: new triathlon club in Montgomery County Rss Feed