General Discussion Triathlon Talk » 11 year old in tri today Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-04-05 3:22 PM

User image

Expert
Subject: 11 year old in tri today

I drove out to Clermont Florida this morning to watch the Great Clermont Triathlon.

First woman out of the water was a human bullet who looked fast ( and cute ) just standing there on the beach. She came flying out of the water and headed to the transisiton area.

Second woman out was an the next few woman were bunched up but if my old mind serves me an 11 year old named Sara was the second out. It was pretty impressive no matter which place she was in as she was at the front of the pack.

As a a matter of fact the first guy out was impressive too as he had an easy ( they estimated ) 1:30 lead but it was probably 1:45 if not 2:00 as I watched the clock. He was a local and they said he had ran a 5k race somewhere yesterday.

Oh and yes I did watch the sexy tri cutie leave on her bike and she looked just as fast  on it.  Wish I had gotten her name too see how she finished.

2009-04-05 3:31 PM
in reply to: #2063948

User image

Pro
Bellingham, WA
Subject: RE: 11 year old in tri today
It can be hunbling. There are some great young swimmers. At our local pool, swim meet times are posted down to 8 years old. The 500 yard times are just incredible. Some of these kids would be home watching cartoons and playing video games before I finished.
2009-04-05 4:01 PM
in reply to: #2063961

User image

Expert
Subject: RE: 11 year old in tri today

popsracer - 2009-04-05 3:31 PM It can be hunbling. There are some great young swimmers. At our local pool, swim meet times are posted down to 8 years old. The 500 yard times are just incredible. Some of these kids would be home watching cartoons and playing video games before I finished.

Heck yes. I learned to hate a lot of people today, lol. Just kidding but it was impressive. Heck the trihottie got by  me so fast I didnt get a chance to offer my transition area services, lol

I found the results and it looked like she came in 3 or 4th. I hope it wasnt fourth because I beleive top 3 qualified for some other event. She has a strong swimming backround and I was ashamed when I saw how young she was ( 21) Sometimes I forget how old I am ,lol.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » 11 year old in tri today Rss Feed